This Mid-century wall sconce – Don Juan | A7M040 has been conceived with a minimalist approach.
You can see a Gothic version of this lamp with more Art Déco details
Specifications of the Mid-century wall sconce – Don Juan | A7M040
- 5 in. x 1 in. canopy to cover the junction box on the wall
- 6 in. globe
- Choice of globe type (glass, acrylic, clear, opal, etc.)
- 1x socket E26 – 120V
- Include 1x E26-A19 LED lightbulb – 8.5W – 800 lumens – (Choice of 2700K or 3000K (60W incandescent equivalent))
- Fully Dimmable
- See pictures for dimensions or download the printable specification sheet in .pdf
- Available in various finishes (*Please note that some pictures are rendering, so not the actual color but a close representation)
Each creation has been thought out and designed to make the most of its aesthetic appearance in the dimensions provided. (Depending on the case, if possible, it can be modified according to your technical specifications (longer, shorter rods, smaller, larger shade, different colors, combinations, etc.)
In the interest of continuous improvement on my products, and the availability of certain items/antiques, the product you will receive may not be the exact same as the photo but very similar. (I will notify you if necessary)
* Note that the some of my finishes are “live” finishes (Brass, Bronze, Copper and Steel) and their appearance will change over time. This is not a manufacturing defect, it is the normal patina of a metal with the effects of time. (You can revive it after a few years with any metal polish though.)
* Due to the characteristics of the materials used, please expect minor cosmetic imperfections. As for example, the metal used may have tiny scratches or irregularities. This is a normal result of the artisanal process and is included for free! ?