You can use the Standard Blank ceiling canopy when you need multiple custom outlets to connect your fixture project directly to your room ceiling or wall.
You just need to add the heavy-duty strain relief (as pictured) and drill the number of holes you want and where you want them, on the surface or sideways!
It can be used with all colored electrical wire available on the website to connect your sublime creation to the ceiling. Available in several colors to complement, contrast or add sparkle to your lighting project.
As always, plan to consult a certified electrician for any assistance with your connections.
You can also choose that I assemble them for you among the multi-port configurations available; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (more than that will require a bigger canopy)
- Modern ceiling canopy with mounting bar kit
- Variety of finishes
- Multiple independent ports
- Diameter: 5 in.
- Height: 3/4 in.
- Compatible with all colored wire
- Secured by 2 side screws
- Assembly Required
- Included: Ceiling light, Mounting plate, Side screws (2)
- Don’t forget to buy the strain reliefs! (1 for each port) =>
* This item is for 1 ceiling light only, photos with accessories and other parts are for example, suggestion or inspiration.
* Due to the characteristics of the materials used, please expect aesthetic imperfections. As for example, the metal used may have tiny scratches or irregularities. This is a normal result of this artisanal process.