This modern LED flush mount ceiling light – Hublot | A4C028 has been conceived with a minimalist approach. While it has been designed for a ceiling installation, it could also be installed on a wall.
It is ideal for small and recessed spaces while adding a modern touch to your ultra-chic and contemporary décor. Will also go hand in hand with your minimalist style. Less is more.
Specifications of the modern LED flush mount ceiling light – Hublot | A4C028
- Available in 2 shapes (Round or Square)
- Available in 2 tones of white (2700K (Warm white) or 3000K (Soft white))
- Each shape is available in white color in 3 sizes. Each size has it’s own lumens rating
5.5 in. – 10W – 600 lumens (40W equivalent)
7 in. – 15W – 900 (60W equivalent)
9 in. – 20W – 1200 (75W equivalent)
- Will fit over standard junction box in wall or ceiling – 120V
- LED – 50 000 average hours– Wet rated
- Fully Dimmable
- See pictures for dimensions or download the printable specification sheet in .pdf
- *Please note that some pictures are rendering, so not the actual color but a close representation
Each creation has been thought out and designed to make the most of its aesthetic appearance in the dimensions provided. (Depending on the case, if possible, it can be modified according to your technical specifications (longer, shorter rods, smaller, larger shade, different colors, combinations, etc.)
In the interest of continuous improvement on my products, and the availability of certain items/antiques, the product you will receive may not be the exact same as the photo but very similar. (I will notify you if necessary)
* Note that the some of my finishes are “live” finishes (Brass, Bronze, Copper and Steel) and their appearance will change over time. This is not a manufacturing defect, it is the normal patina of a metal with the effects of time. (You can revive it after a few years with any metal polish though.)
* Due to the characteristics of the materials used, please expect minor cosmetic imperfections. As for example, the metal used may have tiny scratches or irregularities. This is a normal result of the artisanal process and is included for free! ?