These lightbulbs are the perfect complement to your brand new luminaire or to replace your flood type lightbulb. These ones stand out for their stability, their durability, the look and the feel they got. They are usually use for outdoor luminaires and can help reducing the night sky pollution by directing the light directional to the ground.
Inspired by the original incandescent creation of Thomas Edison, These LED lightbulbs offer an aesthetic similar to the original, but with the advantage of a higher lifespan and a reduced electricity bill.
These bulbs are perfect for pendants, wall sconces, enclosed and exterior applications. Compatible with all the E26 type socket.
- Diameter: 2-1/2 in.
- Length: 3-1/8 in.
- Beam angle: 40 degrees
- Fully dimmable
- 120 Volt, E26
- No return or exchange on lightbulbs
- Available in clear frosted
- Available Configurations:
- Plastic PAR20 – Clear – 7 watts – 3000K – 500 lumens – 80CRI
- PAR20 – Clear – 6.5 watts – 2700K – 500 lumens – 90CRI
- PAR20 – Clear – 6.5 watts – 3000K – 500 lumens – 90CRI
- PAR20 – Clear – 7 watts – 2700K – 500 lumens – 80CRI
- PAR20 – Clear – 7 watts – 3000K – 500 lumens – 80CRI
*This article is for 1 lightbulb only, pictures with accessories or other parts are presented for example purposes, suggestions or inspirations.