This Mid-century wall sconce – Rubinol 12 | A8M016 has been conceived with a minimalist approach. This will add warmth through its curvature, while creating a timeless accent to your décor. While it has been conceived for a wall installation, it can also be installed on a ceiling.
Specifications of the Mid-century wall sconce – Rubinol 12 | A8M016
- 12 in. x 1 in. canopy to cover the junction box on the wall or ceiling
- 5 in. glass globe
- 1x socket E12 – 120V
- Include 1x E12-T6 LED lightbulb – 5W – 550 lumens – (Choice of 2700K or 3000K (40W incandescent equivalent))
- Fully Dimmable
- See pictures for dimensions or download the printable specification sheet in .pdf
- Available in various finishes (*Please note that some pictures are rendering, so not the actual color but a close representation)
Each creation has been thought out and designed to make the most of its aesthetic appearance in the dimensions provided. (Depending on the case, if possible, it can be modified according to your technical specifications (longer, shorter rods, smaller, larger shade, different colors, combinations, etc.)
For custom paint color option, please follow this link and write down the chosen color in the order notes => https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors
In the interest of continuous improvement on my products, and the availability of certain items/antiques, the product you will receive may not be the exact same as the photo but very similar. (I will notify you if necessary)
* Note that the some of my finishes are “live” finishes (Brass, Bronze, Copper and Steel) and their appearance will change over time. This is not a manufacturing defect, it is the normal patina of a metal with the effects of time. (You can revive it after a few years with any metal polish though.)
* Due to the characteristics of the materials used, please expect minor cosmetic imperfections. As for example, the metal used may have tiny scratches or irregularities. This is a normal result of the artisanal process and is included for free! ?