This Mid-century pluggable wall sconce – Wallit | A7P020 has been conceived with a minimalist approach. Perfect if you don’t have a recessed box in your wall, but have access to wall outlet. And maybe you don’t want to mess with running cable through the wall. Just plug it in a wall outlet, screw the adjustable bracket for a secure hold and voilà!
It is ideal for small spaces while adding a modern touch to your ultra-chic and contemporary décor. Will also go hand in hand with your minimalist style. Less is more.
Specifications of the Mid-century pluggable wall sconce – Wallit | A7P020
- Grounded plug for wall outlet
- 8 feet of fabric covered electrical wire
- 5in. glass globe
- Choice of globe type (clear, opal, etc.)
- 1x socket G9 – 120V
- Include 1x T6-G9 LED lightbulb – 5W – 550 lumens – 3000K (60W incandescent equivalent)
- Fully Dimmable
- See pictures for dimensions or download the printable specification sheet in .pdf
- Available in various finishes (*Please note that some pictures are rendering, so not the actual color but a close representation)
Each creation has been thought out and designed to make the most of its aesthetic appearance in the dimensions provided. (Depending on the case, if possible, it can be modified according to your technical specifications (longer, shorter rods, smaller, larger shade, different colors, combinations, etc.)
In the interest of continuous improvement on my products, and the availability of certain items/antiques, the product you will receive may not be the exact same as the photo but very similar. (I will notify you if necessary)
* Note that the some of my finishes are “live” finishes (Brass, Bronze, Copper and Steel) and their appearance will change over time. This is not a manufacturing defect, it is the normal patina of a metal with the effects of time. (You can revive it after a few years with any metal polish though.)
* Due to the characteristics of the materials used, please expect minor cosmetic imperfections. As for example, the metal used may have tiny scratches or irregularities. This is a normal result of the artisanal process and is included for free! ?