This Mid-century ceiling/wall sconce – Starlight | A5C030 has been conceived with a minimalist approach. While it has been designed for a wall installation, it could also be installed on a ceiling.
It is ideal for small spaces while adding a modern touch to your ultra-chic and contemporary décor. Will also go hand in hand with your minimalist style. Less is more. You can also mix and match contrasting base cover, disc, or the canopy for design detail.
Use them in groups above your island, counter, dining table, workspace, desk, bathroom, etc. The possible combinations with the different finishes are practically endless. You cannot find a combination in the product photos? Just ask for it and I will be happy to find a solution with you.
Specifications of the Mid-century ceiling/wall sconce – Starlight | A5C030
- 5 in. x 1 in. canopy to cover the junction box on the wall or ceiling. (For an ultra-minimalist look select option without finial)
- 6 in. flat disc to cover the canopy (this disc can be oversized if you need to)
- 1x socket E26 – 120V
- Include 1x G25-E26 LED lightbulb – 7W – 650 lumens – (Choice of 2700K or 3000K (60W incandescent equivalent))
- Fully Dimmable
- See pictures for dimensions or download the printable specification sheet in .pdf
- Available in various finishes (*Please note that some pictures are rendering, so not the actual color but a close representation)
- Also available in a plug-in version with a 8 feet cord and a rotary switch on the base.
Each creation has been thought out and designed to make the most of its aesthetic appearance in the dimensions provided. (Depending on the case, if possible, it can be modified according to your technical specifications (longer, shorter rods, smaller, larger shade, different colors, combinations, etc.)
In the interest of continuous improvement on my products, and the availability of certain items/antiques, the product you will receive may not be the exact same as the photo but very similar. (I will notify you if necessary)
* Note that the some of my finishes are “live” finishes (Brass, Bronze, Copper and Steel) and their appearance will change over time. This is not a manufacturing defect, it is the normal patina of a metal with the effects of time. (You can revive it after a few years with any metal polish though.)
* Due to the characteristics of the materials used, please expect minor cosmetic imperfections. As for example, the metal used may have tiny scratches or irregularities. This is a normal result of the artisanal process and is included for free! ?