Ideal for lighting projects with a modern and elegant look, Rayon cables offer bright and shiny colours. They are perfect for creating designer lamps, to renew a lampshade and to give a touch of colour to your home or at your office.
How to choose the type of textile: Rayon, Cotton or Linen?
Many customers ask me: what is the difference between the Rayon, Cotton or linen cable? The answer depends entirely on the type of effect you want to achieve. Cotton and Linen have a matt and raw natural effect; Often it is uses to combine the natural effect with vintage items such as brass, copper, iron or porcelain. The Rayon instead enhances color brilliance as it is more shiny, makes it more easy to clean and less prone to dust accumulation. Rayon is often coupled with colored metal, with chrome or satin trims.
Choose your style! Go bold or subtle with tone on tone
- Shape: Round
- 3-Conductors envelopped in a thermoplastic insulating sheath and covered with a textile braid
- Insulating: 0.38mm
- Sheath: 0.76mm
- Certified Voltage: 300V – AWG18
- UL Listed, Type SVT – VW-1 Flame rating
- 5/16 in. O.D. diameter
- Can support a maximal weight of 2.30 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Sold in linear foot, I recommend ordering 1 to 2 feet more than you need to compensate for the cuts and wire stripping
- Interior use only
Take notice that all cut lengths are final; no return.
*Because of all of the possibility of screen calibrations, the actual real color may vary of what you see on your screen. You can order sample to confirm your choice.